sinus fever and mild cough

Hi I was diagnose in March. Then to make matters worse I found out, in April cd4 count was 145 vl 120000. I seriously had no idea because never felt sick. My doctor said I been positive for a very long time. But only been sexually active for 3 years. Did i have a weak immune system b4 I became positive? I been on medications for 3 weeks , batrim , norvir, truvada and reyetaz (mind the spelling). I had good days and bad days, mostly because still in shock. I been dealing with all of the minor side effects. For some reason I feel worst then when I was not on medicAtion. Now today not only do I have sinus problems(nose congested), I have a mild cough and s slight fever. Does this mean my immune system recovering? Should I be worry? I also want to take a pill for my fever..is that safe?

Persons with HIV/AIDS are more likely to have severe sinus infections so an evaluation for that is warranted (often might need decongestant and perhaps another antimicrobial). Taking meds for fever is usually OK but would inform your HIV provider for monitoring and individualized advice. KH

Risk
Any interaction with my regimens