do any supplements help with neuropathy?

my neuropathy is currently under control with lyrica and cymbalta. HOWEVER.....I've realized it continually gets worse and it would be nice to have something to take the edge off on those occasions it hurts more than usual. I've been learning more about vitamin supplements and wanted to know if there's any shown to help with neuropathy. thank-you for your time.

Unless there is a documented vitamin deficiency (such as Vit B12 or folate) there is no convincing data about efficacy and safety of vitamin supplements (supplement L-carnitine has had some modest variable but still not convincing benefit). Area is frustrating for lack of data since $$ not available to study supplements since manufacturers unlikely to make money on the supplements. KH

atripla & cripto
Atripla Non Compliance