muscle pain and lipodystrophy

You were very helpful with my question on hypertrophy. I have another question in reguards to that subject. I have seen 5 neurologist and 1 nuero muscular specialist and 1 rhumetologist. All but 1 feel the muscle pain and hypertrophy is due to the hiv or meds. My ID DR. says in 25 years they have never seen hypertrophy instead of atrophy. I am currently trying to get into the Nationl Health Institute for rare diseases. My muscles continue to grow and hurt. Any advise in getting the DRs there to see past the hiv and meds and look in another direction?? My cd4 count is 1200+ and my vr is undetectable. IN 12 yrs I have never been sick with hiv related illinesses. thank you

If your muscles are hurting and enlarging then checking for inflammatory markers, muscle enzymes, and considering a muscle biopsy to look at muscle histology might be considerations for further evaluation. KH

new medication
which meds have least chance for lypodistophy?