Atripla full body rash and Headaches everyday

Ive read through many of the question and need to ask. So I have been on Atripla for about 7 weeks and initially no side affects besides a dream or two. But moving into week four I have had to take advil twice or more a day becasue I get the worst headaches specifically above my right eye and behind my right ear. I understand that advil can eventually destroy the lining of the stomach but I really dont know another alternative. The other side of it is that I am sleepy more than ever before and suffer from muscle fatigue regularly now. Lastly, I have rash ( small slight raised non itchy) from my collar bone to my knees. My torso, back, and arms are covered and Im just not sure what to do besides "changing the regimen. Any reccomendation of soaps, lotions , or foods that I should start using? Or does this sound like a "change regimen" situation. Its all very depressing, I know. But I came on here becasue my doctor is only available to be seen once /month and I needed to seek out more guidance. Thanks either way

I generally would share a px's frustration if after 7 weeks they were having the side effects you describe many of which may be due to the efavirenz so a change to an alternative drug (Truvada + a boosted protease inhibitor, raltegravir, or sometimes nevirapine) may be the simplest approach. It is somewhat unusual to develop CNS and skin side effects on Atripla only after 4 weeks so a through medical evaluation for alternative explanations is also warranted. KH

long term imovidin
new medication