long term imovidin

I Aimoviden 100 mg alone for the treatment of hepatitis B for a period of 20 months and the viral load is now negative. I am now about to start treating HIV Can I start with truvada without doing testing resistance? If the answer is yes, then what is the best medicine for my case with Trovada? If the answer is no what is the best treatment for my case? Thank you.

If you have an undetectable hep B level then no resistance testing can be done. In most cases truvada would be an effective hepatitis B drug in that situation. It is often paired with sfavairenz, a boosted protease inhibitor, or raltegravir all of which would be OK for most patients with effectively controlled hepatitis B. KH

Stopping ARV treatment
Atripla full body rash and Headaches everyday