the best time for truvada
May 19, 2010
what is the best time to take truvada + efavirenz 600? what are the side effects of them? what can u advise me to protect from side effects? thank u very much.
Response from Dr. Henry
Often most convenient to take both Truvada and efavirenz at the same time. Most patients tolerate best when taken before bedtime on a empty stomach (same is true with combined pill Atripla) though that does vary from person to person. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
- Can You Get Hiv Through Dried Blood?
- Candidiasis Incubation Time?
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.