can aids cause extremity pain my t cells are under 120 viral load over 100,000
May 19, 2010
my t-cells are under 120/viral load over 100,000 i'm experiencing severe extremity pain (muscles)and difficulty breathing yet level is 95-98 could this be aids related and if so what is it called?
Response from Dr. Henry
Pain as you describe can be HIV/AIDS related but other medical conditions can contribute as well. I advice seeing an HIV specialist for an evaluation and to consider starting HIV medications as well as addressing your severe symptoms. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.