why the colour of my skin face has change.?

Hi doctor the colour of my skin face has changed about 4 years ago, then 2 years after I learnt that im hiv positive after aidss sickness.Im now in meds for almost 2 yeass and my vira load is undetectable. But the colour of my sikin face is still unchangeble and hasn't show any sign of improvement. what can be the couse of this. please help.

Facial skin color can change in the context AIDS due to a variety of skin disorders (such as seborrhea, fungal infection), other medical problems, or as a side effect of drugs (HIV or other). A full evaluation by an HIV specialist (with help from skin doctor=dermatologist) is recommended to sort out the involved factors in order to offer best possible course of action). KH

Nelson, please help me...no options left
going in for surgery