the case of my son

In June 2008 my son 22y was diagnosed with immunodeficiency viruses + Hepatitis B + Hepatitis C and we started treatment journey. At first we found the viral mil to HIV does not appear and the T cells 915 so we began to treat infections of the liver was recovering from hepatitis C virus by interferon and \rebavirin for 48 weeks and all the casuistic during treatment and after it ends with 6 months quite negative. And there was a problem for Hepatitis B, where the doctor has asked to be treated by zeffix 100 mg per day and we did not know that this line of treatment from the doctor. In any case, my son two years ago on zeffix and analyzes all his armor completely. . During treatment, there is a shortage of T-cells as a result of treatment by interferon. T cells on the rise and rise again until it reached 633 for 3 months and viral load as well since 3 months were not apparent. Then performed an analysis of T-cells a month ago and was surprised to Dropping to 363 (22%) thought there was something wrong analysis were conducted again and the result yesterday as she Ouseltni 387 (22%). I ask you to evaluate this situation and help me to understand what is happening with zeffix particular the question of treatment and how much the current situation of? I do not know any doctor here who specializes in this case, the liver doctors here Confused of them are advised to continue on zeffix and other of them were advised to stop zeffix?? Bets, what is your advice? What will happen to HIV if we stop zeffix? If you are advised to start treatment of HIV, what is the optimal treatment for his condition? Please help as we do not have a doctor who specializes in these cases? I ask you to answer quickly, and thank you. ساهم بترجمة أفضل شكراً لمساهمتك في تقديم اقتراح حول الترجمة في خدمة Google للترجمة. ساهم بترجمة أفضل: In June 2008 my son was diagnosed with immunodeficiency viruses + Hepatitis B + Hepatitis C and we started treatment journey. At first we found the viral mil to HIV does not appear and the T cells 915 so we began to treat infections of the liver was recovering from hepatitis C virus by interferon and Alrebaverin for 48 weeks and all the casuistic during treatment and after it ends with 6 months quite negative. And there was a problem for Hepatitis B, where the doctor has asked to be treated by Zeviks 100 mg per day and we did not know that this line of treatment from the doctor. In any case, my son two years ago on Zeviks and analyzes all his armor completely. . During treatment, there is a shortage of T-cells as a result of treatment, then started Palantrveron T cells on the rise and rise again until it reached 633 for 3 months and viral load as well since 3 months were not apparent. Then performed an analysis of T-cells a month ago and was surprised to Dropping to 363 (22%) thought there was something wrong analysis were conducted again and the result yesterday as she Ouseltni 387 (22%). I ask you to evaluate this situation and help me to understand what is happening Balzeviks particular the question of treatment and how much the current situation of? I do not know any doctor here who specializes in this case, the liver and doctors here Confused of them are advised to continue on Zeviks of them were advised to stop Zeviks?? Bets, what is your advice? What will happen to HIV if we stop Zeviks? If you are advised to start treatment of HIV, what is the optimal treatment for his condition? Please help as we do not have a doctor who specializes in these cases? I ask you to answer quickly, and thank you.

If lamivudine is used to treat the hepatitis B then it is recommended to start HIV treatment with something like efavirenz or nevirapine + tenofovir + lamivudine or emtricitabine (latter 3 drug all have hepatitis B activity as well as being ant-HIV drugs). I highly recommend discussing with local HIV expert for his/her opinion knowing what drugs are available in your location. KH

My stomach is getting bigger
Isentress and sleepless nights