Can't get the last 100 copies

Ive been on Truvada, Reyataz,and Norvir since June of 2009. At the time I had been Positive for 5 years and started with a CD4 of 450 and my virus was 37,000 copys. My CD4 as of today is 798 and my virus is at 114 copys and I'm at 40 %. I'm just not sure why I'm not undetectable. I seem to be stable at these numbers. I don't know if I need to change something about my meds to get to undetectable or just keep with this and have the 100 copies. Thank you Matt

A viral level of 100 copies is good overall. Some of the assays used to measure HIV seem to have more low positive results that are hard to interpret. HIV levels 5--500 are often called blips that often don't represent drug failure or development of resistance. Often the HIV RNA level will pop up and then down again when test is repeated. Frustrating situation but good news is that with a boosted protease inhibitor based regimen (such as yours) usually no resistance develops as long as adherence levels remain high. Usually monitoring the situation is the course of action taken in situations such as yours. KH

plz urgent needed (Nectura Zenza life sciences)
Starting Treatment