plz urgent needed (Nectura Zenza life sciences)

hello Dr, please do not nerglet this question ,obviously i worry about and i want your advice and please open this web site to see why i wrote this,here is the web.www.zenza.us or www.zenza.asia)this product seems to work for people and i tested it on the first day they introduced it in thailand but due to my status i'm afraid of suppliment related issue or interaction .many people take and comment very good of it,so please go to their site and give me feedback what to do i really like this product .my regimen is sustiva,truvada)my cd4 on jan was cd4 365,vl a bit blip 52.thakx my new vl is back to 40

Little information available on proven benefits of that product despite numerous claims. Seems unlikely to have any significant problems with interaction with Sustiva/Truvada. No good data regarding clinical benefit/long term safety in HIV + patients or specific drug interaction with your HIV regimen to my knowledge. If any reader knows of published data please post. KH

Gene Therapy treatment for HIV !!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't get the last 100 copies