TEA OF LIFE (HERBAL) & ATRIPLA

Hello, My question is: Can I take the herbal tea of life with the atripla? it has benefits of helping with other ailments and it's awesome. Just want to know if it's okay to try. I really don't want to do anything that will hurt the progress that I have made in regaining my health back. I have truly come along way from the begining of my diagnosis. I actually didn't think that I would of done so well. might I add that I feel really great! Just want to keep maintaing my health. BTW in the begining of my diagnosis in 2007 my cd4 was 6 and vl 100,000..today 4/30/2010 my cd4 is 804 and my vl is undetectable. well my new blood work in regards to my cd4 & vl will be taken again on my next visit in which will be on 5/5/10.. I'm praying that my numbers will be even better. Here's to great health!!!!;-)

Usually OK to take herbal teas with Atripla. You might want to show your HIV provider the package label that lists the contents to see if there would be any unexpected concerns. KH

Pregnancy
Which of the meds I am taking causing this fat accumulation?