taking atripla and advair
Apr 30, 2010
what are the side effects of taking atripla and advair
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually those drugs can be taken taken safely (we have patients in our clinic on those two meds who have done fine) but monitoring for unexpected problems is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Aids Or Hpv From Open Mouth Kissing?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.