taking atripla and advair
Apr 30, 2010
what are the side effects of taking atripla and advair
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually those drugs can be taken taken safely (we have patients in our clinic on those two meds who have done fine) but monitoring for unexpected problems is recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.