|taking atripla and advair
Apr 30, 2010
what are the side effects of taking atripla and advair
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually those drugs can be taken taken safely (we have patients in our clinic on those two meds who have done fine) but monitoring for unexpected problems is recommended. KH
Swollen eyes -at the end of my rope
- What Does Maculopapular Rash Look Like?
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- Topical Cream For Shingles And Nerve Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.