Atriplia panic attack

I have just been placed on atriplia and yesterday was day 5 for me, I was instructed by my doctor to take the pill before I go to bed which I have done. I have always had panic attacks in the past and I am taking paxil for that problem, however last night I woke up at 2 am, I went to the bathroom and while returning back to bed I had this most horrible fear come over me and whatever was happening was messing with my mind very bad and I couldnt get back to reality and had to awaken my mom to come over with me until I finally fell asleep. It really freaked me out and scared me bad, do you think this will go away? please tell me it will.

From your description it seems likely that the efavirenz may be worsening your panic attack risk and manifestations. For most patients that problem peaks if first several weeks and then decreases so that by 4 weeks or so only perhaps 5-10% have ongoing problems that are most often tolerable but in some cases necessitate considering switching to an alternative regimen. KH

hard enlarged stomach
Side effects PEP