|hard enlarged stomach
Apr 28, 2010
is there any way to reduce this I have been on different HIV drugs for 10 years
Response from Dr. Henry
establishing cause of enlarged stomach (ie is it intrabdominal fat asa seen on CT scan) is important to formulate treatment recommendations. Intra-abdominal fat can be a challenge to manage. Switching to more fat friendly HIV drugs may help some patients. Diet and exercise mayhelp. If the cause is stomach irritation/gas and not fat then a work up for good intolerance (such as milk or gluten) and infection (such as H pylori) may be helpful. Often no easy answer or treatment. KH
Atriplia panic attack
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.