Apr 28, 2010
Can a hiv patient have bacardi breezer drink. Contains only 4% alchohol.Is there any side efects from that.If incase it is allowed to drink.is it ok if drink it for once in a day
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually OK to have 1-2 drinks (from HIV perspective) occasionally though if other liver disease (such as hepatitis C) not recommended since can aggravate liver damage. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Kissing Stripper And HIV Transmission Risk
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom
- Should I Get Tested After Rubbing Stripper?
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Sucking Penis Risk Of Getting HIV
- Swallowing Sperm How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.