Any side effect alternative?

I was diagnosed HIV positive 20 years ago. Since then, I've been taken some of the medications available in the market to control this virus. The problem now, is that after taken Truvada and Kaletra (Crixiban and 3TC, before)for the last 6 years, side effects are not longer managebles. My vision is bloring (I already visited 3 spetialists, none of them got a satisfactory diagnostic), becoause I also have cronic headache, dissines, loosing memory, confution, no concentracion, etc., I got a neurologist test (MRI, EEF)with normal result. But the worst of all, is the general fatigue feeling and general sweling. Even though my T-Cell are over 500 and the viral load is undetectable, I'm seriusly considering quiting this treatment. Please, your advise.

Depending on where you live and past treatment history, there may be range of other drug options to consider (such as switching the kaletra to a different boosted PI with less GI side effects, etravirine or efavirenz, raltegravir, even maraviroc or Fuzeon in some cases. A general health work up for hormone imbalance, vitamin D deficiency and other possibly contributing factors is recommended. Stopping HIV Meds sometimes may help short term for some symptoms but often has a high cost for other serious health problems. KH

Atripla
Viral Load and HIV associated inflammation