Apr 28, 2010
I have swelling on the right side Between my legs and badder, I went to the doctor and he said I had a hernia. However this has happen since I been taken Atripla . This doctor was a emergery room doctor and did know about Atripla
| Response from Dr. Henry
Unlikely that symptoms as you describe (hernia or otherwise) would be due to Atripla though would inform your HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.