Apr 28, 2010
I have swelling on the right side Between my legs and badder, I went to the doctor and he said I had a hernia. However this has happen since I been taken Atripla . This doctor was a emergery room doctor and did know about Atripla
Response from Dr. Henry
Unlikely that symptoms as you describe (hernia or otherwise) would be due to Atripla though would inform your HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Sweat Transmit Hiv?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- I Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum Do I Have Hiv
- Natural Treatments For Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Are Swollen Thyroid Glands A Symptom Of Aids?
- Do People Have Hiv And Not Dying From Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.