Apr 28, 2010
I have swelling on the right side Between my legs and badder, I went to the doctor and he said I had a hernia. However this has happen since I been taken Atripla . This doctor was a emergery room doctor and did know about Atripla
Response from Dr. Henry
Unlikely that symptoms as you describe (hernia or otherwise) would be due to Atripla though would inform your HIV specialist. KH
HIV related swelling
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.