Apr 23, 2010
I have a hard time sallowing Atripla. It is ok to cut it up so I can take it?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Good question-I have heard of patients doing that but I have not seen any data regarding whether the effectiveness of Atripla is compromised (could mess up absorption rates of drugs)when pill is broken into smaller pieces. If any reader any personal experience in the matter or knows of a reference please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Antibiotics Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.