pregnaacy y aluvia
Apr 23, 2010
Is it safe that I take Aluvia when I am pregnant? What side effects can I expect from this new drug? Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Aluvia (Kaletra in US) is a recommended drug for use in pregnancy so it is generally safe and effective for mother and baby. Major side effects are gastrointestinal (gas, nausea,loose stools) which occur in at least half of pregnant patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Incubation Period For Herpes 1 And 2?
- Which Is More Common Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Type Two Herpes How Long Dormant
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.