|pregnaacy y aluvia
Apr 23, 2010
Is it safe that I take Aluvia when I am pregnant? What side effects can I expect from this new drug? Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Aluvia (Kaletra in US) is a recommended drug for use in pregnancy so it is generally safe and effective for mother and baby. Major side effects are gastrointestinal (gas, nausea,loose stools) which occur in at least half of pregnant patients. KH
is it possible to have a baby without infecting partner and baby?
St. John's Wort Ingredient and Atripla
- Is Precum Safe?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Sex Toys?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.