|pregnaacy y aluvia
Apr 23, 2010
Is it safe that I take Aluvia when I am pregnant? What side effects can I expect from this new drug? Thank you
| Response from Dr. Henry
Aluvia (Kaletra in US) is a recommended drug for use in pregnancy so it is generally safe and effective for mother and baby. Major side effects are gastrointestinal (gas, nausea,loose stools) which occur in at least half of pregnant patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Herpes Simplex Virus?
- How To Treat Diarrhea When You Are Hiv Positive?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Toilet Splash?
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Swallowing Blood?
- Can You Contract HIV From Foreplay?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.