Rash and Atripla

I,ve been taking Atripla since I,ve been diagnosed with HIV,I came down with Shingles and my doctor has given Valtrex for it and it seems to be working,however I,m noticing small bumps on my body that does not look it,s coming from Shingles ,,,,could the Atripla be the cause of them?

If you have only been on the Atripla for several weeks or months then a new rash could be related to the Atripla. If you have been on it without a rash for many months then an Atripla rash is possible but seems unlikely. A rash due to Valtrex or some other cause would be more likely so a good clinical assessment (history and physical examination) would be recommended. KH

From 462 to 301,what happened?
Is it time for a change ?