From 462 to 301,what happened?

I begun to take my medication from last May when my CD4 was 225,first with Atripla, then because of depression,I changed my regimen to Truvada and Iscentress in last September,My CD4 was 462 in this Jan,but in the end of March,my new CD4 was only 301? I want to know why?I do not take my medication at accurate tie every day and miss 3 or 4 doses in the past,will that affect the result?Dose depression have anything with CD4? My VL is always <75.Do I need to change to a new medication?Thanks! Sorry for my poor English.

The CD4 count can be quite variable particularly as it gets higher. I often watch the CD4% and total white blood cell count to help interpret the CD4 count. I wouldn't be surprised if the next CD4 count was back at the higher range for you--I would discuss with your HIV doc. If your viral level is still suppressed then I would be fairly confident that your CD4 count will be back up again over the next several blood draws. KH

want to have baby
Rash and Atripla