re: Atripla causing skin sensitivity to sunlight?
Apr 18, 2010
i had the same problem and found using a sunblock helped tremendously.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for sharing that observations (Atripla causing sun sensitivity which you managed with a strong sun block). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hepatitis C To Show Up?
- How Does Hiv Become Aids?
- Vertigo In Early Stages Of Hiv
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.