re: Atripla causing skin sensitivity to sunlight?
Apr 18, 2010
i had the same problem and found using a sunblock helped tremendously.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for sharing that observations (Atripla causing sun sensitivity which you managed with a strong sun block). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.