Apr 18, 2010
we are both scare 14 years hiv allergy hives for 2 month any treament could be done is he dying is the beginning anything we can do please help us...can he leave long with those hives...what going on
| Response from Dr. Henry
Hives in the setting of HIV infection can be due to a variety of HIV related or unrelated factors so an evaluation by an HIV specialist is recommended. Sometimes hives can be frustrating to treat but in the setting of HIV Infection skin allergies are rarely related to a life threatening problem but more information is needed. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.