|HIV on Pregnant women
Apr 16, 2010
What are the effects of HIV AIDS on pregnant women.
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV/AIDS untreated is a direct health threat to a pregnant women as well as puts the baby at risk for acquiring HIV infection so treatment is recommended both to protect the mother's health and protect the baby. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.