Atripla and Drug Screening

I'm changing jobs - my new employer will ask for a drug screen (as well as a FULL physical). How can I tell the collecting lab my prescription and its predisposition of causing a false positive without disclosing my status and sending up red flags for a possible positive drug screen? My doctor has supplied me with a letter, but wouldn't this information stay in my file forever? No matter what anyone says, Medical history is NEVER private. How long could one stay off Atripla meds in order to attain a negative urine test? BTW, this is a job of a lifetime!

Urine test can be positive for THC (marijuana) for weeks after stopping Atripla. I have had scores of patients in your situation and in every case the letter provided to the patient was sufficient for the employer though I have heard of problems in some cases. KH

Alot of news recently of minocyclines anti hiv benefits
After Hip Replacement surgery and feeling ill.