Apr 13, 2010
WHY IS STOCRIN TABLETS MAKE ME SO DIZZY
| Response from Dr. Henry
Strocrin (efavirenz or Sustiva in US) is well known to cause brain side effects such as dizziness or weird dreams particularly in first weeks of use. Often those side effects will decrease after first 4 weeks of use but can linger in perhaps 5-10% of patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.