Apr 13, 2010
WHY IS STOCRIN TABLETS MAKE ME SO DIZZY
Response from Dr. Henry
Strocrin (efavirenz or Sustiva in US) is well known to cause brain side effects such as dizziness or weird dreams particularly in first weeks of use. Often those side effects will decrease after first 4 weeks of use but can linger in perhaps 5-10% of patients. KH
what side effects are associated with the use of immunace
Alot of news recently of minocyclines anti hiv benefits
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.