|first same as last
Apr 12, 2010
I took my first pill tonight. Well after 6 months of sobriety, it was great. But will they always have such an effect? I feel like im on extacy.
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are taking a regimen containing efavirenz then the first days/weeks can be a wild ride for some patients. Central nervous system side effects usually diminish over the first 2-4 weeks with perhaps 5-10% of patients continuing to have annoying side effects after that. KH
Atripla also effective in reducing cocaine cravings
Vision problems and Fatigue
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- Pain In Urethra After Sex (not An Std)
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.