|first same as last
Apr 12, 2010
I took my first pill tonight. Well after 6 months of sobriety, it was great. But will they always have such an effect? I feel like im on extacy.
Response from Dr. Henry
If you are taking a regimen containing efavirenz then the first days/weeks can be a wild ride for some patients. Central nervous system side effects usually diminish over the first 2-4 weeks with perhaps 5-10% of patients continuing to have annoying side effects after that. KH
Atripla also effective in reducing cocaine cravings
Vision problems and Fatigue
- Fordyce Spots Upper Lip And Hiv
- What Is The End Result Of Hiv If Left Untreated?
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Eliminate Neuropathy?
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
- Hepatitis C Test Is Negative Can I Still Have It
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.