Abacavir allergy and oral sex

Hi there - my fiance and myself would very much appreciate some advice. About two years ago I suffered what was suspected to be a severe allergic reaction to abacavir sulfate, despite a negative HLAB57. However, the reaction may have also been related to the sulfur drugs I was taking at the time. Owing to the severity of the reaction I was advised never to take either abacavir or bactrim again. My fiance has started taking Ziagen and we have read that small amounts of abacavir are present in the semen. If I give my fiance unprotected oral sex and I injest semen, could I potentially develop an allergic reaction?

Good question-that is theoretically possible though amount absorbed into blood from that activity would be scant so risk low but not zero. Caution and common sense recommended. KH

How effective is lbalizumab for hiv treatment ???
Atripla also effective in reducing cocaine cravings