atripla low t-cell count with undetec viral load

I have been on atripla for about a yr now & my T-cell count does not get above 540 but do have undetect viral load On prev meds combivir and viramune my Tcell's where always close to 750 also with undetect viral . Does this sound normal for someone that has been switched to atripla and been on it for over a yr ? I actually would like my tcell's to be higher than the current results

CD4 recovery on Atripla in studies generally compares well to CD4 recovery with other regimens. There may be individual variation but I cannot with any confidence recommend a switch to another regimen and count on better CD4 recovery. Once the CD4 count is > 500 (clinically that is a reassuring CD4 count) there are often large fluctuations in the count so being patient and observing trend in CD4% and count is often reasonable in situations like yours. KH

Best treatment for moderate to severe psoriasis for newly diagnosed
Beer effects