|immune systems and lumpnodes
Apr 2, 2010
240 cd4 count can my immune go up without starting treatment pain ful lump nodes,head ache, feeling tired sleepless nights my doctor advice me to take centrum please advise on my health
| Response from Dr. Henry
Centrum may help a bit but starting HIV medication is recommended for HIV+ persons with CD4 count of 240. In most situations patients are unlikely to experience much significant improvement without starting HIV meds. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- How Much Damage Does Chlamydia Cause At 6 Months?
- How Soon Do Hpv Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.