hiv meds and sinusitis treatment
Mar 21, 2010
I have severe sinusitis and my doctor prescribed me zinnat twice a day 500mg and also antihistaminicum rupafin once a day.I take epivir retrovir and stocrin. Is there any interaction with my meds or i can take them without to worry? thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Short use of an antibiotic such as Zinnat (efuroxime) and a second generation anti-histamine with your HIV regimen is usually OK. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Rare Is It To Get Hiv Transmitted Through Open Cuts?
- Hiv And Hgh
- Where Does Gonorrhea Come From?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.