| hiv meds and sinusitis treatment
Mar 21, 2010
I have severe sinusitis and my doctor prescribed me zinnat twice a day 500mg and also antihistaminicum rupafin once a day.I take epivir retrovir and stocrin. Is there any interaction with my meds or i can take them without to worry? thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Short use of an antibiotic such as Zinnat (efuroxime) and a second generation anti-histamine with your HIV regimen is usually OK. KH
Atripla Skin Side Affects
Anemia, Swollen Lymph Nodes and Muscle Cramps
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- What Is The Worst Hpv Type?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.