penis Inflammation

I started taking my HIV medication 20 days ago and I haven't had any of the side effects I was worried about (vivd dreams, rash, etc.) However, since 15 days ago, it seems that there is a small inflammation-like at the very tip of my penis, and it hurts a bit (not continuously). I don't think it is an STD, since there is no other symptom and I haven't had sex in over 2 months and I do not have unprotected sex. Could this be in any way a side effect from taking STOCRIN and TRUVADA ?

It is possible but unlikely that such a localized skin problem would be due directly to your HIV regimen. Sometimes immune reconstitution can temporarily cause skin flare ups--I recommend you having your HIV doc look at the inflammation at next visit or sooner if it worsens. KH

Heart palpitations/Belching
Lump on Hip