Getting pain on my neck

Hi I am currently on isentress, reyataz and norvir (sorry if i spelled them wrong). I have been getting a sore neck the kind you may get when you sleep wrong and I can barely turn my head to the right to look without it hurting. I have been getting this pain for a few months now off and on. Is this caused by the medication i'm taking or is it perhabs just need a new pillow or mattress? Thank you for a response. Oh i do have a history of lower back pain.

It would be very unusual for your HIV regimen to cause such a localized problem in your neck so I would generally suspect some other cause (such as a pinged nerve or muscle/tendon irritation). KH

Side Effects
burping is side effect