|neurontin abruptly stopped
Feb 25, 2010
is it dangerous to stop taking neurontin cold turkey for hiv after using it for 5 years? will there be withdrawals? could there be complications? thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Most of the patients I have observed stopping Neurontin cold turkey have done OK with that as fat as not having any serious withdrawal symptoms. I haven't seen any literature on that subject-if any readers has any personal experience or knows of a reference please post. KH
- Persistent Generalized Lymphadenopathy And Hiv
- Hiv Infection Among Married Couples
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.