Feb 25, 2010
I had carotoid endartectomy and was advised to use plavix or aspirin.Due to its side effects, will taking half of plavix pill daily still work ??Currently I also take isentress, truvada and crestor Thank you,
| Response from Dr. Henry
Your HIV regimen usually would be OK to take with Plavix and/or aspirin per your cardiologist with involvement of your HIV specialist. Truvada + Isentress have a low rate overall of serious drug interaction problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seborrheic Dermatitis And Early Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Can You Contract Hpv Virus From Having Unprotected Sex?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away On Its Own?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.