dizziness and armpit discomfort side effects

I have been tested positive since August 2009. My CD 4 was 328, viral load was about 20,000. My doctor gave me Stocrin and Truvada for treatment since then. My side effects has been minor except when I first started for the first 3 weeks, I happened to be traveling to different time zone(I had to take the pills at 11am in the morning(when I traveled from Asia to US) and 5pm (when I traveled from US to Europe) to keep 24 hours interval) It made me feel very dizzy (combining with jetlag). Now I have been taking the pills for more than 6 months, sometimes I still feel dizzy after taking the pills and some day I would feel uncomfortable around my armpit. I also got the CD4 and viral load test after 6 months, the result came very good. My CD4 is now 659 and viral load is <40. Is there anything I should be worried about my side effects.

Some patients (5-10%) will continue to have some central nervous system side effects from efavirenz -you may want to discuss either switching your meds if very bothersome or checking your efavirenz level in the blood to see if you run a high level. The arm pit complaint would be rather unusual to be due directly due to your HIV regimen. I recommend a full examination to see what other conditions could be contributing to that problem. KH

Steven johnson and stopping treatment
Medication and Herbal Contraindications