Steven johnson and stopping treatment

I got diagnosed 8months ago while i was pregnant, and was put on AZT zudovidine and nevirapine but after 3 weeks i developped the Steven Jonhson, so my doc switched me to kaletra. I was told to stop the treatment after pregnacy to do some blood test again and check my CD4 and VL. I am waiting for the results. My cd4 was 427 one week before i deliver the baby.Do u know any good products that will take away thoses dark spots from the rashes?I am a light skin person, and my all body arms,legs and chest have some dark spots.Everybody is been asking me what has happened to me I keep saying it was an allergy. And should i continue the treatment or not?

You have several good questions there. I cannot recommend any treatment that will consistently decreased drug related hyperpigmentation. I advise seeing a dermatologist to get the best advice possible. As far as stopping your HIV meds--if your CD4 count was << 350-400 at its lowest I would generally recommend continuing treatment though you could perhaps switch to a simpler regimen. KH

Off meds several years what can I expect T's=5
dizziness and armpit discomfort side effects