Off meds several years what can I expect T's=5

Hello I am 53 years olld off meds for 3 years ( several reasons)diag 11 years ago took meds have been pretty well till recent PCP everyone says get on medication but I am fearful of the side effects and potential IRS I am very sensitive to any medication even over the counter get rashes, bad gastro effects was on Bactrum after release from Hospital and developed a nice rash from that. Also with counts of 5 and VL 800K is there a time I can expect to see a good increase in numbers. Quality over quantity, why be sick from meds have to take other meds to counteract the side effects and basically feel worse than before)? Thanks Meds they point to are truvada and ( spelling) inestress.. Thanks

Many of the newer combinations of HIV meds (ie using raltegravir and/daurnavir and/or etravirine and/or maraviroc) are well tolerated even by patients who have had lost of problems in the past so I strongly urge you to see an experienced HIV provider to device a good regimen based on your treatment history/resistance status/ and side effect history. KH

Nevirapine rash
Steven johnson and stopping treatment