Feb 25, 2010
I had some rashes all over my body after taking nevirapine for 3 weeks during pregnacy, now my body has some dark spots all over. CAn you help me find a good product to take them away
Response from Dr. Henry
Many types of rash can result in increased pigmentation after clearing (in my experience somewhat more common in persons with dark skin). There is usually no easy means to manage such hyperpigmentation. I recommend seeing a dermatologist for their opinion. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloated Stomach And Hepatitis C
- How Can I Get Tested To See If I Am Immune To Hiv?
- Does Sore Throat With Hiv Lasts Long?
- Would Trichomoniasis Or Chlamydia Show Up After A Few Years
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.