Feb 25, 2010
| Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mention if the bleeding or clots is per rectum or vaginal. Neither are usually due to your HIV regimen. Passing clots per rectum should prompt evaluation for hemorrhoids, a bleeding problem, or some other condition. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Groin Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.