BENEFIT OF CHIROPRACTOR

I have some herniated discs in my neck and am finding it my range of motion is a little limited in turning my neck on one side. I am going to a reputable doctor, and the adjustments are improving my necks mobility and my posture too.

One of my friends told me I am wasting my money and these adjustments can be dangerous. I am 54 years old and have a bit of osteopenia starting. I am on Reyataz, Norvir and Truvada, am undetectable and my CD4 has ranged from 700-850

What is you take on the value/dangers of chiropractic adjustments? Thanks

I have had numerous patients have some benefit from chiropratic care for neck/back problems though response varies from patient to patient. Assessment for osteoporosis is also recommended as well as informing your HIV specialist of the situation. KH

HAART with antioxidant
recurring thrush