truvada and low dose aspirin
Feb 19, 2010
Due to Carotoid endartectomy Im using 81 mg aspirin daily,is it safe to use with Truvada
Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK to use Truvada and aspirin together for most patients. I have dozens of patients taking those meds together generally without problems. Your HIV doc should be aware of any meds you are taking so he/she can monitor for any unusual problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.