|truvada and low dose aspirin
Feb 19, 2010
Due to Carotoid endartectomy Im using 81 mg aspirin daily,is it safe to use with Truvada
| Response from Dr. Henry
Should be OK to use Truvada and aspirin together for most patients. I have dozens of patients taking those meds together generally without problems. Your HIV doc should be aware of any meds you are taking so he/she can monitor for any unusual problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- 3 Month Hiv Test Or 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.