Swollen legs

My legs seem to retain a lot of water and even though I wear stockings and take water pills, I still have spongy legs and swollen ankles. I take( Truvada, reyataz,and norvir. Could it be my meds..

If your kidney function is OK (including as assessment of whether you are spilling any protein in the urine) then your drugs are not likely to be directly causing the swelling (if you have some degree of renal impairment then the tenofovir in the Truvada may be a factor). Swelling in the legs can have a variety of causes including kidney, liver, cardiac, circulation (venous or lymphatic impairment), other meds, hormone abnormalities and many others. A full medical workup is recommended to sort out what might be contributing to your leg swelling. KH

pregnant - 4 yrs on combivir and stocrin and changing to aluvia
fillers for sunken cheek