Best HIV treatment during pregnancy
Feb 10, 2010
Response from Dr. Henry
Depends on other issues such as any history of resistance, liver problems, et cetera. Kaletra + Combivir is most often officially recommended though many docs use other boosted PIs (such as atazanavir, darunavir, or saquinavir) and Truvada (or Epzicom). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- Can A Cbc Indicate Any Sign Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Lancet Needle?
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.