Feb 5, 2010
hello DR i was thinking to change from sustiva to viramune (nirevipine)do to my anxiety but is't possible to take once a day at bedtime?remenber this is generic ones from thailand .but my most concern was the statement mentioned like liver toxicity and my cd4 is 365 so what do you suggested.thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many patients can safely switch from an effective efavirenz based regimen to a nevirapine based regimen (often OK to dose once a day) if monitored carefully during the first months after the switch. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.