dreams with atripla

I have been treated with atripla for my positive status, these dreams that I have had each night sometimes they are good sometimes they are such a nightmare. Is this normal, I am concerned

Efavirenz-related dream/sleep abnormalities are common during the first weeks/month in Atripla and then often decrease in frequency/intensity. Perhaps 5-10% of patients continue to have annoying problems after first 4-6 weeks. If you have been in Atripla for > 4-6 weeks and are still having annoying problems then you should discuss with your HIV provider whether you would want to switch to another regimen or considering getting efavirenz levels measured and if high consider a dose reduction in the efavirenz (need to split out the Atripla to Truvada + efavirenz in that case). Sometimes sleep medications or interventions can help cope with the abnormalities as another option to consider. KH

intercation
Blood Pressure Meds and HIV Meds -- Not a good mix