Meds with Force Factor

I am taking the following meds. Truvada, Norvir & Reyataz. I have very low energy and have had people tell me they take Force Factor. Force Factor is a strength enhancer, but I want to take it to get more energy. I just want to make sure I will not have any bad effect with my medication. Are do you know of anything that is safe to use, to give me more energy.

The effectiveness of Force Factor has not been carefully evaluated in a well designed clinical trial and published in a peer reviewed journal so it is difficult to know how good it is based on the posted personal testimonials and company literature. I am skeptical about the claims based on a the lack of valid clinical trial data or biologic plausabilty. It likely is safe to take with your HIV regimen but has not been formally studied. Many conditions can contribute to low energy including low hormone levels (such as thyroid or testosterone), low vitamin levels (such s vitamin D), anemia, depression, sleep deprivation or poor sleeping habits and many others. Often increasing exercises can result in a decrease in fatigue over time. I would discuss with your HIV specialist and let him/her know if you go ahead and try Force Factor. KH

Long Term Side Effects...
gynecomastia