|Dental Work and Atripla
Jan 25, 2010
I have always been told that I had a minor heart valve leak and whenever I go to the dentist, they prescribe antibiotics prior to doing any work such as a cleaning, etc. I am concerned about any effect on my Atripla.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Short term use of antibiotics used for dental surgery are generally OK to take with Atripla. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.