|Dental Work and Atripla
Jan 25, 2010
I have always been told that I had a minor heart valve leak and whenever I go to the dentist, they prescribe antibiotics prior to doing any work such as a cleaning, etc. I am concerned about any effect on my Atripla.
Response from Dr. Henry
Short term use of antibiotics used for dental surgery are generally OK to take with Atripla. KH
OHL and on stable HAART
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Anal Exposure
- How Long Should I Wait To Get Tested Std?
- Is A Chest Infection A Early Sign Of Hiv?
- Is Tingling In Lower Leg Early Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.