|Dental Work and Atripla
Jan 25, 2010
I have always been told that I had a minor heart valve leak and whenever I go to the dentist, they prescribe antibiotics prior to doing any work such as a cleaning, etc. I am concerned about any effect on my Atripla.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Short term use of antibiotics used for dental surgery are generally OK to take with Atripla. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Sharing A Razor
- Too Scared To Get Tested After French Kissing
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.