Jan 18, 2010
would it make a difference if I were to change my meds from Truvada & Stocrine combo to Atripla. I experience almost zero side effects from the combo but the option of 1 tablet a day as supposed to two sound like an easire option. Please advice!
Response from Dr. Henry
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sharing A Toothbrush
- Is Tingling In Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.