Jan 18, 2010
would it make a difference if I were to change my meds from Truvada & Stocrine combo to Atripla. I experience almost zero side effects from the combo but the option of 1 tablet a day as supposed to two sound like an easire option. Please advice!
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Documented Cases Of Hiv Are Attributed To Exposure In The Workplace?
- Cytomegalovirus Recurrence
- What Negative Cut Off Means On Hiv Test?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Itchy Skin And Hiv
- What Are The Chances Of Catching Hiv From An Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.